WHATWG Weekly: More event constructors, tests, touch events
Just a few quick bullet points this week:
- Specifications now use event constructors rather than
init*Event()methods. See revision 6551 for details.
- Adrian Bateman announced on the WebApps WG mailing list that Microsoft has contributed tests for the WebSocket API, Web Workers, and the Indexed Database API.
- The W3C published a Last Call of Touch Events version 1. You have until October 11 to submit your comments.
- Vincent Scheib announced an update to the Mouse Lock API proposal.
- Brendan Eich gave an update on standardizing ECMAScript in TC39.
Please do not forget that Karl Dubost also writes about activity in the land of standards: Open Web Platform Weekly Summary.