Validator.nu HTML Parser 1.2.0
I put together a new release of the Validator.nu HTML Parser. This is a highly recommended update for everyone who is using a previous version the parser in an application.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances attribute values were leaking into element content.
- Fixed a bug where
isindexprocessing added attributes to all elements that were supposed to have no attributes.
- Implemented spec changes. (Too numerous to enumerate, but, as a highlight, framesets parse much better now.)
- Moved to WebKit-style foster parenting.
- Changed the API for tree builder subclasses again due to new constraints. If you have previously written your own tree builder subclass, you need to change it.
- Fixed the bundled XML serializer.
- Made it possible to generate a C++ version that does not leak memory from the Java source.
- Removed the C++ translator from the release. (Get it from SVN.)