A new release of the Validator.nu HTML Parser is available. The new version 1.4 contains minor adjustments to spec compliance and fixes for notable Java-specific problems (of the crash and infinite loop sort). Also, the parser is again available from the Maven Central Repository (
Upgrading to the newest version is recommended for all users of all previous versions.
- No longer crashes in
setErrorHandler()in the DOM case.
- No longer crashes with
- Correctness tweaks to HTML integration point and MathML text integration point behavior.
- Slight adjustments to error and warning reporting.
- The XLink namespace is now serialized more nicely.
- Unicode decoder returning zero-length output in the middle of the file is now dealt with correctly.
- No longer goes to infinite loop with the HotSpot workaround applied.
- Builds again with Maven.